stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Progress

I've been working on one of the PS Woodland Santas this week.  Unfortunately I had a visit from the dreaded frog and had to frog out a big portion of Santa's coat bc I was one stitch off.  Argh!  All better now though.


I'm waiting for another skein of NPI silk to arrive (maybe today!) so I can finish CHS 2000 Christmas Sampler.  Here's my progress so far:


On the family news front, our college freshman got through his first week of midterms and is still standing even though he had a cold at the same time.  Our oldest son is now for sure moving to Denmark for his post doc fellowship.  He'll be spending up to a couple weeks with us before he moves sometime next month.  (Everything is still pretty fluid with his preparations.) I guess I'll need to renew my passport.  :-)

Everyone have a great week ahead!

Happy stitching!


3 comments:

cucki said...

Wow so beautiful x

Julie said...

Love your WIP's Rita! That Christmas Sampler is really pretty! Glad to hear that Tony survived his first midterms exams. Congrats to Mike on the Denmark job!!!

Andrea said...

Beautiful stitching. Love the Christmas Sampler but then I love the PS Santa one too!