stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Thursday, August 27, 2020

Ann Pegg 1877

I have a finish!  I loved every stitch of Ann Pegg 1877 by The Scarlett House.  I stitched her one over two on Flax Edinburgh linen (I love the feel of this linen!) with the called-for colors. 




As always, I have another project "going"...Country Cottage Needleworks' The Nativity.  I'm using a scrap of linen with a little subtle mottling (I think 32 count) from my stash and the called-for colors and stitching 2 over 2.  
Sorry for the wonky picture.



Because I think I should always have a sampler going, I'll be deciding which one to start next.

We almost had an unwelcome visitor yesterday.  We were expecting tropical storm strength winds and some rain from Hurricane Laura.  We prepped for it to hit with the exception of boarding up the windows because the outlook for our area kept getting better and better.  (Boarding up is a lot of work!)  The storm veered to the east as the day went on yesterday and we hardly had any effects...just some nice breezes that made it nice to sit down by the lake in the evening. 


As relieved as we are to have been spared, we're heartbroken for the people who were slammed by this monster storm.

Be well and...............................................................

Happy stitching!






2 comments:

Pam said...

What count fabric did you stitch Ann Pegg 1877 sampler? Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

“I am extremely pleased with Mr Lee's Loan service and your suggestions have helped me get a very good home loan deal. I would be pleased to recommend your services to my friends here looking for a loan.”
Don't go anywhere else if you are looking for a loan. Mr Lee is the best. I highly recommend his services. The best I have ever had the pleasure to work with his low rate loan. ”This is Mr Lee Contact just if anyone here is looking for a loan.Whatsapp: +1-989-394-3740.  &  Email: 247officedept@gmail.com