stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Monday, August 10, 2020

A Fall Finish and a Picture of a Framed Finish

Last week I felt like stitching something with a fall theme so I perused my stash and chose LHN's Autumn Sampler.  It is a thread pack that includes Belle Soie floss.  Loved stitching with the silks.  It's stitched one over 2 on Edinboro 36 count cream linen (also found in my stash) and I altered the design just a bit.  I omitted the word sampler, centered the word autumn, and filled the space with vines/leaves.



We finally remembered to go outside (to avoid glare) to take a picture of my framed HATS Jane Marshall sampler.  No glare but you can see my DH's arm.  lol!  I really enjoyed stitching Jane and have another HATS Little Gem waiting in the wings to be stitched.


Now I've returned to stitching Scarlett House's Ann Pegg sampler.

Happy stitching!


3 comments:

LindaLee said...

Hello Rita! I love your stitched pieces, and though they're both beautiful, I think I favor the autumn one. I'm like you. I just may decide that I need to stitch for an off season or something with certain colors in it. You have a wonderful week.

Honeybee said...

Congrats on your lovely finishes! That fall piece is just lovely.

Anonymous said...

“I am extremely pleased with Mr Lee's Loan service and your suggestions have helped me get a very good home loan deal. I would be pleased to recommend your services to my friends here looking for a loan.”
Don't go anywhere else if you are looking for a loan. Mr Lee is the best. I highly recommend his services. The best I have ever had the pleasure to work with his low rate loan. ”This is Mr Lee Contact just if anyone here is looking for a loan.Whatsapp: +1-989-394-3740.  &  Email: 247officedept@gmail.com