stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Saturday, January 18, 2014

Model Stitching

It's always exciting when the designers release their designs that I model stitched for them.

I have 2 I can show you now and I loved stitching both of them so much that I will, no doubt, stitch them again for me.

The first is by Diane Williams of Little House Needleworks called "Hands to Work".  This one was just my style that I love to stitch.  You can see it here:

Little House Needleworks

The second one is by Nikki Leeman of Country Cottage Needleworks and is called "Be My Valentine".  I loved how the colors of pink looked against the color of the fabric and that you can stitch this one in its entirety or use some of the parts as "smalls".  You can see it here:

Country Cottage Needleworks

I enjoy model stitching for both these talented women.

Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great stitching, Rita!

Andrea said...

Lovely stitching Rita.