stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Monday, September 17, 2018

Stitching Again!

I've been diligently working on rehabbing my arm after my accident/surgery and am making good progress.  I still have a way to go but am able to use it more and more every day.

I'm happy to report that I'm back to stitching again.  (There was a time early on in this "journey" that I wondered if I ever would.)  My OT and I agree that it even qualifies as "therapy".

I'd started CCN's Bless Our Home before my fateful trip to HI with the intention of working on it there.  Obviously that was not to be but I'm working on it again now.

I'm using some mystery fabric from my stash and have changed a few of the colors.


Happy stitching!

4 comments:

Terri Patillo said...

Beautiful work, lovely Rita!

Honeybee said...

Yay! You're back to stitching! I love your header photo. I have had that design booklet *since it was published* and have always wanted to stitch it but never have. {blush} I started the autumn one, but only got as far as the window frame before abandoning it. At some point, I decided I wanted to do a color conversion on all four seasons, and that's where I've stalled. Seeing yours inspires me! :O)

Rita E in AZ said...

Beautiful stitching and how nice that it's part of your therapy.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.