stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Monday, October 1, 2018

CCN Bless Our Home Finished!

I had about half this one done and intended to finish it while I was in HI but breaking my wrist/surgery at the beginning of that trip derailed that plan.

I'm happy that I finished it last Saturday.

Without further ado:


I changed some of the colors to suit me.

I'm model stitching during the weekdays (nights) but have been doing personal stitching during the weekdays (nights).  For my personal piece, I (finally) started Primitive Needle's Salem Remembered.  A stitching buddy of mine was nice enough to loan it to me.  It calls for 40 ct. fabric but my eyes probably wouldn't allow for that so I'm using 36 count lambswool linen and the called for silks.


Honeybee, thank you for your kind comments about my header picture.  Believe it or not, I stitched all 4 seasons from that leaflet....for my sister.  I kept telling myself I'd stitch fall again for me to keep but never got around to it...yet.  (It reminds us of our late grandma who baked the best apple pies.  She'd often bake a pie for friends, families, and neighbors who were going through illnesses or other bad times.  I called it her "apple pie ministry".)

Happy stitching!


4 comments:

Terri Patillo said...

BEAUTIFUL!

thanida said...

Thank u so much for sharing this blog great job, i like it
isc888

الرحمه للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.