stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Friday, March 30, 2018

Ornament and Pink Sparrow Sampler Progress

I'm still home!  lol!  I've gotten to stitch regularly and have a small finish and have made progress on a wip.

I'm calling this one "We Three Kings".  The design is from Leisure Arts.  I'm participating in a themed Christmas ornament sal.  This year's themes are Christmas Carols and March's theme is We Three Kings.


I also pulled out my "problem child" Pink Sparrow Sampler by With Thy Needle and Thread.  It's not hard nor is it overly large but, since I've stitched on it while traveling, while distracted, while tired, using poor lighting, I've made quite a few mistakes requiring frogging.  She's been "time out" a few times.  I'm using the recommended floss and it's not my usual color palette but I'm loving how she looks as she emerges on the fabric.  Hopefully I'm done with the frog on this one.


Happy Easter!

Happy stitching!

No comments: