stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Friday, December 8, 2017

Winter Wonderland in SE Texas!

I remember not being impressed with snow while living "up North" but when it snows down here in SE Texas, it's pretty exciting.  The meteorologists were predicting some snow falling but we weren't expecting any to make it to the ground so we were pretty surprised to see snow on the ground when we woke up this am.  It's the first time since 2004 that we've had any accumulation of snow here.






They enjoyed some snow in Austin and San Antonio too.





I finished the model so now am working on some snowmen for some sled ornaments.  Hopefully I'll have some pictures to share soon.

Happy stitching!


1 comment:

Honeybee said...

Your snow pictures are just beautiful! That picture of the Alamo in the snow gets me... that's my hometown.