stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Friday, December 1, 2017

Family Visit

We got to spend Thanksgiving with DH's family and the following weekend with my parents.  DD and her family and 2 of our 3 sons joined us for Thanksgiving.  We used to always spend Thanksgiving with DH's family in Pittsburgh before we moved to Texas (2001) and this was the first time we've done it since then.


In OH while visiting my parents, we got to see the city park all lit up for Christmas.  It was beautiful!



We took pictures with my parents but they're on my DSIL's camera.

I hand delivered my granddaughter's stocking that I made and Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher (Bent Creek Christmas Eve).  I hope to stitch others from that series for the rest of the family.


I'm finishing up a model, hopefully will be complete by next week.  I'm really enjoying it and will be a little sad to see this one end but I have a lot of personal stitching projects waiting in the wings.

Happy Stitching!

No comments: