I'm nearing the end of the stocking. I just have to stitch on buttons and figure out something for the reins (that weren't charted on the design for some reason). Then it goes off to the finisher. I'm really pleased that I decided to stitch on 28 count instead of 18 count. The size will be just right!
I also restarted BBD's In Full Glory. I'd started it before with subbed (with what I had on hand) threads but didn't write anything down so when I placed my big order a couple of weeks ago, I bought the called-for floss for this one.
I think I've narrowed my choices down for a fall LHN/CCN sal but haven't made my final decision. Start date is Sept. 1 so I have some time to think about it for a little bit longer.
I'm also working on another model which will take my stitching priority. It's going to be a fun project!
The "Waltoni" (I call my Italian exteneded family, the Waltonis when we all get together) Thanksgiving plans are progressing nicely. Even my sister-in-law and her husband who live in Alaska will be joining us!