stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Saturday, August 19, 2017

Stocking Buttons and In Full Glory Progress

I've been stitching this week on a model, In Full Glory, and stitched the buttons on the stocking.  Slow but steady wins the race!

For some unknown reason, I stitched the door in the red brick.  Maybe it was not such an unknown reason;  the symbols for both the correct and incorrect color are very similar.  The gaps on the sides of the steps are where I had to frog enough to secure the ends.  I'll be filling in this week so it will look like it's supposed to look.  I've been wanting to stitch this one for quite some time so I'm glad to be working on it.




Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Always enjoy your blog. It is fun to see what other stitches are stitching. Hope you are staying cool this August in the Texas Heat.

Daffycat said...

What fun projects you are stitching! Dratted frogs!