stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Friday, August 25, 2017

Go Home, Harvey!!

I've been model stitching this week, but I can' show any pictures.  I'm sure enjoying the design, though!

We started this week watching the eclipse and are ending it preparing for Hurricane Harvey.  We live on the TX Gulf Coast and Harvey will dump a lot of rain on us.  We'll have wind too but probably no more than the 50-60 mph range at worst.  (I hope they're right!)

We've been advised to prepare and to stay home (and off the streets which will be flooded).  We'll probably be without power for a while too.  We're following authorities' advice and are confident that we'll be safe.

I pray for all in Harvey's path, especially those who will have more of an impact than we will.

I just took this picture and wonder what time our little pier will be under water.



Happy stitching!

Rita

1 comment:

Von said...

Oh dear, Rita, I don't see an update here following Harvey. My prayers for your safety and that things will soon be back to normal.