stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Friday, September 16, 2016

College Football and Fall Stitching

I love watching college football, especially my Ohio State Buckeyes.  For the last few years we've been lucky to get to go to the stadium with friends to watch University of Texas from the 50 yard line.  So much  fun!!  Last Saturday was one of those lucky days.




We spent the night after the game and had lunch with two of our sons who live in Austin.  Next door to the restaurant where we ate lunch was a Greek place so we splurged on some baklava and Turkish coffee.  Yum!



I put aside my sampler for a bit because I'm in the mood for some fall stitching.  I'd kitted up Hinzeit's Harvest Time so have been stitching on it lately.


This weekend, we'll hang around at home.  They're actually televising the Ohio State game in our "market" so we'll get to watch them play.  GO BUCKS!!!!!

Happy stitching!

3 comments:

Von said...

What fun you had at the game!! I enjoy watching college football too, and I love getting some stitching done at the same time!

Melinda Forbes said...

Don't you just love College Football - of course I am a Syracuse fan, and I don't have as much to root for as you do, but I will remain loyal to the Orange!

Kaisievic said...

Sounds like a fun time - I believe that College football is a really big thing in the States. We have AFL (Aussie Rules), Rugby and Soccer here but at the professional level. Any university teams do not get supporters in the same way.