stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Friday, December 21, 2012

Santa's finished in the "Nick" of time

Ta da!!  Here he is!  I'm really enjoying stitching the PS Woodland Santas and probably will try to stitch the remaining 2 from that leaflet in 2013.  I saw 2 of these stitched and hanging on a friend's wall and that's all it took.  I know you fellow stitchers can identify.  Sorry it's not the greatest of pictures.


Now I'm turning to working on a sal I'm in of the LK 6 Fat Guys and the Snow Belles.  I'm a bit behind on this one but hopefully can catch up.  A wonderful thing about sal's is that they keep me going so I can be "accountable".




I hope to start on a gorgeous sampler, Three Things, in January.


I hope all of you who celebrated Christmas has a wonderful and blessed Christmas and for everyone to have a happy new year.

Happy stitching!

Rita

5 comments:

cucki said...

Super cute stitching xxx

Susieq said...

Glad you got NICK finished in time for Christmas. Hope you have a Merry one.

Margaret said...

Your Santa is just wonderful!!! As is your SAL progress on the snowmen! Yay for finishing Santa in time for Christmas!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I appreciate you sharing your life with me through this blog over the past year, Rita

I hope 2013 is a happy one for you and your family!

Babs in Alabama said...

just look at all your finishes for the year, Rita! I love this woodland Santa. Merry Christmas to you and happy new year stitching!