stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Friday, December 14, 2012

It's Snowing!

Well, not really snowing here in SE Texas, but I'm stitching the snow in my PS Woodland Santa wip.  I've never "met" a PS Santa that I haven't liked.



I also FINALLY started my LK Fat Guys and Snow Belles sal.  Not much done but at least it's started.


I received the cutest ornament in the mail this week from a small ornament exchange. (Remember what I just wrote about PS Santas.)  Thank you, Julie!  I love it!


I hope everyone is doing well and not too frazzled getting ready for the Big Day.  Have a great week!





6 comments:

Susieq said...

Cute looking Santa carrying home the tree. I'll be following your LK SAL. I've got a feeling that I'll be doing the new series by LNH next year. Did you get to stitch any of them?

susieq

cucki said...

beautiful stitching..i love the santa so much..
hugs x

Nikki said...

I love PS Santa's too, even though I have never stitched one. Yours looks great Rita. Are you going to start Three Things after the New Year? I haven't done much on mine and now I have a new project. Oh I have such a bad case of startitis.
Merry Christmas Rita.

Nikki

Carol said...

PS Santas are my favorites, too, Rita and this one looks great!!

Margaret said...

I do love PS Santas. There's something about them, right? Love your Woodland Santa! Love the one you received as well. Nice start on the snowmen too!

Rita said...

Thanks, everyone!

No, I wasn't the model stitcher for the new LHN series. I can't wait for them to be released.

Yes, Nikki, I want to start Three Things after the new year. So many things I want to stitch and never enough stitching time! Hopefully things will calm down but there's another big band event coming up in Feb. (Just made my hotel reservations for that yesterday.)