stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Thursday, January 27, 2011

Update











I see it's been a while since I've updated this. It's been busy around here for January but since I don't think I'd like being bored (not sure what it feels like, lol!), it's all good.








I have some finishes since I last posted. BOAF Love (with some color changes thanks to my friend, Renee), a Casey B. freebie for a chocolate themed block exchange, an old PS freebie for another block exchange, and a snowman freebie I received in a snowman themed kit exchange.








I'm currently working on a model so I have to be hush hush about it until after its release.








As for non stitching life, this will be a busy weekend with DS's band's solo ensemble competition, working the consession stand during the contest, the band's chili supper fundraiser, with the concert to follow. (DS will play his solo on vibes while people are coming into the auditorium before the concert.) I'll be baking some stuff to donate to both the concession stand and chili supper tomorrow. I'll use the Big Game (Go, Steelers!) for my excuse to be a couch potato on Sunday.

No comments: