stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Thursday, April 1, 2021

Progress

 I keep forgetting to update my blog so here are some things I've been working on.


Firstly, we had some damage due to a ruptured water pipe after The Great Texas Freeze.  Luckily our neighbor is a contractor who usually only builds custom homes but has put together a crew to do repairs for friends and neighbors.  That's the good news.  The bad news is that because there are so many repairs needing done in this area that it's taking a while.  We're making progress though and can see the light at the end of the tunnel.


On the stitching front, here are some progress pictures:


HATS Jessie Watson


HATS Martha Dawson



Stockings from an old issue of World of Cross Stitching Magazine



 


Lucy Beam Though He Seemeth Sleeping




I also was in the mood to stitching something with a Spring/Easter theme so stitched this little guy designed by HIH from Spring 2020 issue of Punch Needle and Primitive Stitching magazine.



Some models I stitched for Little House Needleworks have been released.  I really enjoyed stitching these...and will probably stitch at least one of the again for me.  




We've had both our COVID shots which makes us hopeful for the future.  We're even starting to think about making some travel plans.


Happy stitching!

No comments: