stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Sunday, January 31, 2021

 Where Did January Go?


Wow!  Tomorrow we'll already be in February!  I don't understand how, with our going out so little during Covid, that time is flying by so quickly.


Of course, I've been stitching more.  First off is my current progress on HATS Martha Dawson.  I'm participating in a year-long SAL for Martha in a FB group.  I'm loving this border!




In the interest of finishing up some things, I finished some older wips.  Two of them needed very little stitching to complete.


Lizzie Kate Forgive Quickly Kiss Slowly


Primitive Snowman by Ewe and Eye and Friends  (I literally had just a few satin stitches to do to complete this one.  Why I put it away at that point is a distant memory.)



In Full Glory by Blackbird Designs needed only about 30 minutes to complete.  Again...why did I put it down at that point?! 


I'm also progressing on our future daughter-in-law's stocking and ordered fabric for our son's stocking.



I'm planning a couple more sampler starts in the near future.  (Hmmmm...maybe that's how those wips get there!)

HATS Jessie Watson



Lucy Beam's Though He Seemeth Sleeping



I loved both of these at first sight!


Stay healthy and....

Happy Stitching!






1 comment:

Honeybee said...

Love that Blackbird Designs finish!