stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Saturday, November 7, 2020

 We've had a few cool days here but it's back to 80's weather for a few days.  The ragweed pollen count is lessening so at least I can go outside without sneezing and my eyes itching.

I've mostly been model stitching this week (almost done) but pulled out my own project last night....Give Thanks Turkey by Theresa Kogut.



I managed to finish stitching Miss Fortune the day before Halloween and have an idea for an FFO but haven't gotten around to it yet.  As is often the case, she was a lot cuter "in person" than the photo on the chart.




I worked a little on my Carolyn Manning piece for the sal.  It's going to be an enjoyable stitch;  with all the repetitions you can get "in a grove" with this one.  It's amazing to see just how many DMC reds there are!



 

Our Thanksgiving will be a bit smaller this year.  2 of our kids will come here (after testing for COVID).  This weekend I plan on 2 baking/freezing cookies (chocolate chip and oatmeal) to send back with them when they go back home.  I hope to make some peanut butter cookies too before I get caught up in Thanksgiving plans.


Be well and....

Happy Stitching!





No comments: