stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Harvest Time, Sports

I give you....Harvest Time by the Prairie Schooler.  I really enjoyed stitching this one.  Love those colors!!!


I haven't figured out what to stitch next but some wips need some attention.

It was a big sports weekend for us this past weekend.  We attended the University of Texas vs. Kansas game in Austin.  The score was closer than it should have been so it was an exciting game.



At the same time, Houston Astros were playing what turned out to be their last play-off game and we kept looking up the score while watching the football game.  We listened to the last couple of innings in the car after the football game.  Astos are going to the World Series again!!

Also, my Ohio State Buckeyes handily won their game Friday night.

Happy stitching!

1 comment:

Honeybee said...

Congratulations on your PS finish--that's a beautiful piece!