stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Thursday, April 26, 2018

More Progress

I'm almost at the home stretch on Pink Sparrow Sampler.


I finished one model but starting another which will be the priority until it's finished so progress on "Pinkie" will be slower.

I also finished a small PS design.


I'm close to finishing another small but need to order a button for that one...hopefully sooner than later.  The problem with ordering a button and that I'll feel compelled to order something along with it.  Well...maybe that's not a problem after all.

Our bathroom remodel is complete except for our picking up/installing new switch plates and pulls/knobs for the cabinets.  I'll get a picture after that's done.  Today we're having new gutters installed...not exactly a fun way to spend money but something that needs to be done.

Happy stitching!

No comments: