stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Rudolph, One of the Other Reindeer, I Love You from Trilogy Cardiology Leaflet, Sampler WIPS and Fitbit

Live has been crazy around here lately and you can tell from my "Stitcher's ADD".

Firstly I stitched not one but 2 Reindeer ornaments for a Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer theme for one of my groups:

Prairie Schooler (from the Christmas Eve leaflet):  (I showed this one earlier but someone pointed out correctly that I'd forgotten to stitch some of the snow.  I was glad to know this before it became a finished finish.)  Since this one doesn't have a read nose, I'm calling it "One of the Other Reindeer".



Rudolph is from Lizzie Kate's Tiny Tidings XIX:


Today was reveal day for a One Day Wonder group.  Feb's theme was something with a heart and to add a charm or button.  The design is from Trilogy's Cardiology leaflet.


I still haven't ordered floss for the big sampler I want to stitch this year but have been working on wips of Pink Sparrow Sampler (With Thy Needle and Thread) and, because I discovered I was off a few stitches and need to do some serious frogging, I put that one "time out" for a bit and picked up another wip, LHN's Autumn Band sampler.  Wouldn't you know last night I was distracted while stitching and I'm off by one stitch vertically on what I stitched last night?!  It won't take a lot of frogging to get back on track for that one.




Hopefully I'll get back on track with both of these...and maybe even finish them this year.

I was invited and joined a Fitbit challenge this week.  I found that I and another person whom I've never met have been neck and neck for 1st place.  While it's annoying when she gets ahead of me, it IS a good thing because I've been walking more this week.  I must be more competitive than I thought because I can beat her!!!  (We'll see what the rest of the week brings.)  I must say that it's annoying to find out she's gone ahead of me when I've just sat down to stitch but I must do what I must do.  ;-)

Happy stitching!


No comments: