stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Friday, January 13, 2017

PS Partridge in a Pear Tree

Christmas again!  lol!  I'm in a Christmas Ornament SAL blog and we decided that one of our themes could be 12 Days of Christmas.  I'd stitched PS 12 Days of Christmas all together on one piece of fabric but always thought they'd be cute stitched as individual "days" and finished as ornaments...so this theme at the blog was my little prod to do it.

Here's my Partridge in a Pear Tree:




I've been "down" with a cold this week so had some extra stitching and reading time.  I'm almost finished with Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline.  I'm enjoying the book but it makes me sad to think of what many of those children had to endure in real life.

I made some split pea soup in the crock pot for dinner yesterday.  I don't know if I was craving the soup or did it wishing for some real winter weather.  (It was about 80 for our high yesterday.)  DH wants me to take it easy today so when we were discussing dinner plans for tonight, he reminded me of the homemade lasagna in the freezer.  He didn't have to twist my arm!

Happy stitching!



No comments: