stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Friday, August 26, 2016

Some Finishes

I took advantage of being home (and it being too hot here to do much outside) to catch up on some SAL projects (and a wip).

First off is an ugly Christmas sweater (Pinoy Stitch) that I stitched for a Christmas ornament sal blog:



Next up is Trick or Treat by Plum Pudding NeedleArt for a Halloween ornament sal blog:



I ran across an almost finished Halloween wip and finished La D Da's Wicked Witch (sorry for the crooked picture):



I'll get back to working on Jane Plews sampler for a while now that I have a few finishes under my belt.

Happy stitching!


3 comments:

Karen said...

That ugly Christmas sweater is so cute!

Rita said...

Thank you!! Now I need to figure out how I want it to be "finished".

Melinda Forbes said...

Your Ugly Christmas sweater is the best. I do love Ding Dong I really do believe I must add it to my Stash