stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Friday, February 27, 2015

Ta-Da!!!


Little Miss Procrastination actually finished and framed something well ahead of time.  I'm pleased with how it turned out.  I love my framer...not only did he frame it the same day I dropped it off (I went with his idea for the moulding) but he had a great idea of grouping it with hiking/camping or one of their wedding (in the woods) photo.

I also have a couple of wips to share:

Hetty Child by The Sampler Company (Brenda Keyes).  I'm really enjoying stitching this one;  it reminds me of how much I love to stitch samplers.


Next is a CEC freebie called Nutkins Mitten.  One of my stitching groups is having a year-long mitten sal.






Next up is a LHN design for a wool needlebook.  I changed up the color of the house and will stitch the lettering that color too.  This one is for a block exchange but I'll stitch it again for me to keep.  I love the sheep!


I stated a new model so I'll have less to show for a while.

Happy Stitching!



2 comments:

Cathy said...

Very nice stitching! Love the wedding piece.
Cathy
CraftyCat

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching my dear xx