stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Thursday, November 6, 2014

A Finish and Some Progress

This is one of Redbird Designs' Monthly Minis that I stitched for a Winter-themed exchange block.  It's the second time I've stitched it and yet I haven't stitched one for myself.  lol!  I'll have to fix that soon.  I used the tiny horseshoe charm for the first one I gave away.  I couldn't find another charm (and the star button I have in my stash is too big) but I think he looks good the way he is.


I also made a little progress on La D Da's Wicked Witch.  I'm back to model stitching now so I set this one aside until I finish the model (or take a little break from it).  I hope to finish it in plenty of time to display it for next Halloween.




Happy stitching!

1 comment:

cucki said...

Wow beautiful stitching
Lovely ding dong stitches
Big hugs x