stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday again already!

Spring is springing here in SE TX.  My morning walks have been pleasant with warm temps, seeing the sun, and hearing the birds singing.

I've enjoyed watching the Olympics in the evenings.  I'll miss them when they finish.

Our oldest DS celebrated his 30th birthday yesterday.  How can he be that old?  (How can I be that old?!)




I'm still mostly model stitching but am working on LHN's Elizabeth Hancock on Sundays:


I'm also sneaking in a few stitches on some PS bookmarks I'm making for gifts:


DH and I enjoyed our quiet Valentine's Day last week.  The chocolate cake he baked was wonderful!



Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Nice stitching! I'm about to start a bookmark for an exchange. It's been a while since I've stitched one of those. Your Valentine's dinner looked wonderful. Happy Birthday to your son.
Cathy
CraftyCat

Vicky L said...

Beautiful progress! I can't wait to see the new model. The cake looks yummy.

Unknown said...

What a handsome son! Our oldest is almost 47, which often seems impossible to me, LOL

The bookmarks look great...and so does that cake!