stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Red, white, and Blue

In honor of tomorrow being US Independence Day, I thought I'd post a few of my patriotic stitching projects. 

Little House Needleworks Liberty and Justice


Country Cottage Needleworks Liberty Lane.  Some friends and I collaborated to change the colors on this one.


Crescent Colours Liberty for Ewe.




Hester's Needle Liberty Sampler.  I love the saying on this one.  I also remember working on this both at my DD's in San Fran and also at my brother's in Hawaii.  (Does looking at certain projects remind you of what was happening in your life while you were stitching them?)



4 My Boys Liberty Manor


AuryTM Quaker Heart


Hinzeit Americana


From an old JCS issue


From another old JCS issue:


Prairie Schooler Lady Liberty and Uncle Sam




Happy birthday, USA!!

4 comments:

Carol said...

WOW, Rita, you have done a ton of patriotic stitching! Each one is great, but I especially love Liberty Lane!

Have a happy and safe 4th of July :)

lynda said...

Love all your patriotic stitching! Have a happy 4th!

Mouse said...

gosh you have got a lot ... lovely stitching as always and Happy independence day to you :)love mouse xxxxx

Margaret said...

You've done so many wonderful patriotic pieces! I love seeing them altogether like this!