stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Monday, May 10, 2010

Another small finish


I decided to try to finish the rest of the exchange blocks for the year. I finished the pumpkin block, a freebie by Drawn Thread, and picked out and started a Christmas tree block, a freebie by Blue Ribbon Designs.


I think I'm in too many sals/block exchanges this year. I've noticed there are a lot of small finishes for me this year but not many bigger finishes. I'm still plugging along on the new sampler I started, though.


I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. Only one of our kids was home but the other 3 called. (DS in college moves home next weekend and I'll see oldest DS towards the end of the month near the time he has a conference in Houston.) Even the son at home Sunday was gone for most of the weekend so DH and I ate out one night, grilled steaks the other and tried to get some things done around the house. It turned out to be a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Normajean said...

That is a great design is it cross stitch?

Unknown said...

Pretty pumpkin!!! I've noticed sometimes also that when I'm in too many SAL's I don't seem to get enough other things stitched! :)