stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Friday, April 9, 2010

I finally have a blog!

I may just be the last person on earth to start a blog. I love reading others blogs and have intended to start one but wonder who on earth would be interested in reading about me. I also get busy and sometimes forget about the computer so I can't promise that I'll be blogging regularly.

I DO like to cross stitch and have been stitching for over 30 years. I'll probably be doing a lot of show and tell here.

Anyway....her goes!!! Look, Mom....I'm blogging now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your new blog looks great Rita!!!! Congrats on getting it started!!!

Rita said...

Thanks, Renee! Now if I can just keep up with it.

Joyce Clark Frank said...

No, you are not the last one to start a Blog.
I haven't found the time to do it yet.
Love your finishes,
I just finished He's A Flake and hopefully will start the next one next week.
Your TX neighbor
Joyce