stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Saturday, February 23, 2019

Lucy Redd Progress

Most of my stitching time is devoted to a model but I sneak in some stitches on Lucy Redd (Homespun Elegance) from time to time.  I started Lucy in 2017, put her away for a while, and then pulled her out again late in 2018.  I'm enjoying working on her better now (than when I first started her) for some reason.  She's stitched over 2 on 36 ct. Wichelt lambswool linen and I'm using one thread (DMC as called for by the designer).  I'm looking forward to working on the buildings.


I also stitched a small Valentine's Day project (even finished it on Feb. 14)...HIH Collectors' Heart 2005.


Happy stitching!

2 comments:

الرحمه للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
الرحمه للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.