stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas wrap up and Happy New Year

Christmas was a little different this year (because of DH's "medical adventure") but nice.  DH continues to do well and we're hoping he can get back to work next week.  He needs more than the doc's verbal ok to him (a specific form) and, because of the holidays, it's taking a while to get that.  We're both looking forward to getting back to "normal" (whatever that is).  lol!

Our Christmas dinner:






















Now I'm back to my daily walks  (really need them after ingesting all the holiday calories) and enjoying more time to stitch and crochet.  I'm hoping to finish CCN's Silent Night which I started last year.  I was the model stitcher for this one and knew the minute I saw the graph for it that I was going to be stitching it again for me to keep.





I'm also making progress on the baby afghan and deciding which birth sampler (probably La D Da's Gabrielle Rose) and Christmas stocking (maybe one of the Shepherd's Bush ones)  I want to do for our new grandbaby coming next March.

I'm behind on my LHN Calendar Girls and plan to start either December or January for my Jan. 1 start.  I'm also behind on my Halloween and Christmas ornament stitching but will get going again on those too.  Oh!!!  I also want to start a sampler and may even start 2....Red House Sampler by The Sampler Company and a repro, Hannah Lancaster.  That should keep me busy!

Happy stitching!

2 comments:

cucki said...

Aww beautiful..glad you had fun Christmas time ..lovely photos my dear.
And a finish..yayyy
Happy new year x

Shebafudge said...

Glad to hear that DH is almost ready to be back at work and that you had a lovely Christmas.

Happy New Year to you all. xx