stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Friday, November 20, 2015

A Small Finished Finish and a Model Revealed

This will be for an ornament exchange.  I love these little sled ornaments;  they're so cute and you can stitch up something quickly to mount on them.  I hope to mail it to the recipient either today or tomorrow.



I'm on the home stretch of the model I'm stitching.  I love the design!

Speaking of model stitching, Nikki (Country Cottage Needleworks) released another design that I model stitched for her.  It's called "Merry Christmas, My Deer".






For more info on this (and other) designs:  Country Cottage Needleworks

My back pain is starting to improve but I'm still moving very carefully.  Hopefully I won't have another "bout" of this for a very long time.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!



Happy stitching!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love those little sleds too -

Fingers crossed you will continue to improve.

CalamityJr said...

Oh, the Christmas deer are so cute! Don't overdo so you can feel well for Thanksgiving and beyond!

Mii Stitch said...

Such lovely stitching! What lovely designs.

Karen said...

What a cute turkey! That's not something you hear very often. Hope you are feeling better.