stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Never forget


Once again we observe another anniversary of that horrible day that changed us all.

Of course I remember the horror of that day and mourn all the innocent loss of life.

I choose to remember the bravery of so many, the many acts of kindness toward others by so many people, the sense of "we're all in this together" that I wish we'd all still feel today.

My prayers go out for all the victims' families, all who were touched that day, and ALL of us.

May we learn to live together in peace.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Where did you get the picture you posted? I hope it's okay, but I 'borrowed' it. Please let me know if it is not okay to use it and I will remove it immediately!

I couldn't have said it better!

Barb said...

Wonderful thoughts! thank you Rita.