stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Friday, April 20, 2012

TGIF

Wow!  Where did the week go?

I'm on the "home stretch" of a model so can't show a stitching picture this week.  Maybe next week I'll have one of my own wips to show.

Instead I have one more prom pic to show, taken my DS's date's mother.


You wouldn't know it to look at me but I try to walk for fitness with my habit being walking 4 1/2 miles 5 days a week (give or take) at the jogging track at the community college not too far from my house.  (I could even walk TO the track for a little extra exercise if I wanted. :-)  )

I couldn't walk Monday because it was a stormy day.  Here's what I encountered on the track on Tuesday:


My kudos to the grounds crew.  While they haven't carted it away yet, they had it cleared off the track by the next day.

Behind the storm system came some dryer (less humid) and cooler air.  It's been glorious weather the rest of the week.  I love walking in this kind of weather.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and productive week.

5 comments:

Shari said...

wow....he is all grown up isn't he?!?!! looks good...
I am right there with you on the walking!! Love it!!!!! Glad it has cooled off for you!!

Cathy said...

Cute prom couple! Good for you on the walking. I've been on the treadmill more and could see it in my labwork results!
Cathy

Anonymous said...

Hello

Lovely prom picture!

That must have been quite some storm you had! It's made a lot of work for the ground staff.
Happy weekend!

Mouse said...

gorgeous photo of them both and wow that was some storm with all that down .... well done on the model stitching progress too :) love mouse xxxxx

Margaret said...

Oh my gosh! Your DS's prom pics are all so cute! Good for you on the walking too. It's amazing to see storm damage -- good that the crews are on top of it.