stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Friday
















DS's coming home from college for the weekend so I've been busy baking cookies today. I also made some bread in the bread maching that I'll slice and freeze in small packets for him to take back to school.
I get to join some of my buddies for a stitching day tomorrow so I'm baking rosemary foccacia for that. Yum! The house smells good. Unfortunately, it's warm and humid so it was hot in the kitchen.
On the stitching front, I started (finally, I've had it in my stash for a long time) LK's Harvest Blessings. Maybe I'll even have it stitched and framed for next Thanksgiving. I also worked some more on my bap. Since I liked the BC Sow Kind Seeds so much, I thought I should start one for myself since I already have the threads pulled for the other one for the exchange.
I have a couple of finishes too...the church from the Town Square freebies (Trilogy) and LHN's Joy to the World ornament. Both were just about finished wips. It sure feels good to finish some!










3 comments:

Joy said...

Yummy Rita!! I am shopping for a bread machine also...we will have to talk recipes. Love the finishes!! I like your BAP! Please let me know the name when you get a chance.

Rita said...

Thanks, Joy!

The name of my bap is Village Square Sampler by Samplers Remembered.

I had to replace my bread machine the end of last year. I thought there would be lots of choices everywhere but they must not be "the next best thing" anymore. It took me a while to find one I liked at a price I liked.

Jackie said...

Hi Rita.
Your ornies are beautiful and remembered doing the one with the church also. That large project is going to be beautiful. Love the bread machines and remember making more bread than I should have had.
Beautiful stitching Rita.