stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Friday, July 16, 2010

2 finishes and progress







Despite it being hot/humid down here (who knew it would be hot/humid in SE TX in the summer?!) I've been keeping up with my 3 mile walks. It's great having a walking buddy to "keep me honest".






On the stitching front, this week I finished La D Da's My Sunshine. We were joking around in one of my stitching groups when a friend stitched a piece that was a song...the joke turned into starting a sing-along stitch-along so this is the piece I stitched for that. I actually cheated...it was in my wip pile...but a finish is a finish.






I also got a bit more done on One Nation. I'm loving this one...the fabric and floss are great, the theme is great. I'd better keep on loving it because it's a huge project.






And almost forgot...I did my first ever "no sew cube" finish on a Glory Bee freebie recently. It was an easy finishing technique...don't know what took me so long to try it.






Keep cool, everyone, in every way. :-)






2 comments:

Mylene said...

Your "no sew cube"turned out great, Rita.
Both lovely finishes!

karmyl said...

lovely work!