stitch

I only stitch on days that end in "y".







Monday, February 17, 2020

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas...

This may be my year of the stocking.  I'm working through stockings for our daughter's family to hang on their mantel.  One is totally FFO'd, another is with the finisher, and I just finished stitching buttons on the third one.  They're all from the same (older) Bent Creek series.


I only have the last progress photo I took for this one as I finished the stitching and handed it to Vonna at stitch camp.

Here's the one I finished up yesterday:


I think I'll do a snowman one for our son-in-law.  Stay tuned.

Finishing these this years was one of my stitching goals until, shortly after Christmas when our oldest son asked if I "could do something" about stockings for him and his GF.  I'm still trying to decide what to stitch for them.

Merry Christmas!  ;-)

Happy stitching!



No comments: