Summer is pretty much over. Percussion camp started yesterday (I spent the am scrubbing out band coolers. Luckily I had some great helpers so it was done much sooner than it would have without the help.) Full band camp starts Monday so I'll be there every am helping out.
I worked a bit on One Nation.
I picked up my neice's birth sampler again. Note the date...at least I hope to finish it before she starts high school. I started with a base design and made a lot of changes. I wasn't happy at all with the lighthouse I tried to design so frogged it all and just stitched the original design's lighthouse. I'm awaiting some buttons I ordered and will stitch on a couple pairs of mama and baby fish and a sea turtle on the bottom. I need to stitch on a shell button in the beach section and then I think I'm finally finished.
I have a small finish...a teapot from a CEC leaflet. It's for the teapot theme at the Brides Tree Ornament sal blog.
Until next time.....happy stitching!